Thursday, February 3, 2011

Vexatious Worms

Idiots. Fools.  I have a whole list of terms referring to their utter stupidity.

"Oh my name's stupid and SOMETHING BIG IS GOING ON!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!derpderp."

 
Something big is going on alright. For ME. I'm finally ready. Everything is going just how I want it to. The Revenants under my control are all ready to roll and as soon as the two dumbfucks find what they're looking for at the quarry, and take out "Slendy", I'll be ready to ring in my brand new reign.

I deserve power, after all I'm beautiful.  I'm smart enough to get a decent number Revenants to betray their "master". And now I'm going to go kick this Yggy kid around, because Lord knows I'm bored as FUCK.

Edit: Oh I just found out Robs still nto down for the fucking count. Nope, he's trying to gather this disgusting bunch of worms together to find some little girl. Whatever.

9 comments:

  1. its amusing how you think you frighten us. ill be rooting for you when it comes time for the douche of the month awards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whose side are you on

    No rather

    What is your goal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Slice

    Now I'm not sure because Proxy's tend to be fucking ridiculous levels of insane but I think noname is delusional.

    He or she is a liar trying to frighten us. Remember the girl I talked about? He said he made the hoodie she was wearing himself(herself idk)

    But that's not true. She told me she bought it and sewed in the operator symbol herself.

    She might as well be a proxy though, seeing as how she's still a sick fuck who's. . .nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Slice

    Domination is my only goal.

    @ YggdrasilCore

    Who2Trust? She could be lying. I could be lying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah You're lying.

    Reach and NOOC just owned you over at white elephants. It was for lack of better term lulz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But, my dear nameless, that does not answer my question.

    Do you wish to dominate us all? Or just the Dark?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello there you pathetic rat.

    if you wish to disturb my position, you will have to do better than just big talk.

    i await your move.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... What a pretentious ass. Seriously, who the fuck puts the word "Vexatious" in their title, then proceeds to write just like all of the other "Worms"?
    If you guessed "A total douche intent on trying to scare people, but failing miserably," you were correct!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know isn't he? Well, I'll do something much more productive with this blog.

    ReplyDelete